Sunday, March 8, 2009

I love my little brother.

My little brother Josh is quite possibly the most amazing person I have ever met in my life. When I first met him, he didn't know any english, he was severely undersized, and he hardly knew how to smile. Every smile we got we had to coax out of him. Now, his smile is the biggest brightest smile in the world, and his hugs are the best thing in the world. He has to deal with so many difficulties every day, but somehow he knows how to find the joy in each day. He teaches me to be a stronger and better person, and I can't wait for him to come home from the hospital. In short? Josh is my hero.

2 comments:

kathy w. said...

Give Josh a big hug from me.

Mike and Lauren said...

He really is such a little stud...I love you Al. I'm so happy you posted again!d