Tuesday, June 23, 2009

This dog makes me laugh.

So, Sebastian has become increasingly liked around our house (mainly because now he doesn't try and kill my dad so much, although he did bite Grandpa because he thought he was hitting me... apparently men shouldn't smack me on the back!) and lately has been pretty funny. For example, he has now decided that he likes watching Spongebob with the kids (yes, he really does watch it) and his favorite place to sit is with Josh... or rather, on him. Another example, Lydia brought home a tennis ball the other day, which is, literally, the same size as Sebastian's skull, but he's determined to play with it. He has this system where he wedges his mouth around it, and it looks like he's a snake eating a chicken egg or something. He's really weird. I love him.




Another thing I love? Going down to the horses with my best friend Mallie. We have enough inside jokes to use at least five per situation. Pretty awesome, right? I am helping her break her dad's colt, Deuce (named after the hotrod magazine) who is a gorgeous black and white two year old gelding. Yesterday I was able to saddle him up and ride him-- and he behaved perfectly! I love that horse. I also love that Mallie and I are still goofy enough to make jokes about what it looks like from behind when she waters the horses... we're silly kids.



Very nice.

1 comment:

Mr. Christopher said...

I love the snake and egg picture.